.NET Software Engineer
Our Engineering team is architecting an intelligent tool that simplifies a life of thousands of salesmen worldwide. We're developing scalable, well-designed software that improves sales companies. → http://intelisale.com/
Our Engineering team is architecting an intelligent tool that simplifies life thousands of salesmen worldwide.
We are looking for backend developer to join our team of talented engineers that share a common interest in distributed systems, their scalability and continued development. You will build the backend systems that power our application, scale highly distributed systems, and continuously improve our engineering practices.
You will need to make good architectural decisions, balanced by the reality of Intelisale’s business strategy. You will be involved in all phases of the software lifecycle and you should be comfortable working in a dynamic, agile development methodology.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or computer science industry or comparable apprenticeship
- At least 3 years of professional experience with .NET and related technologies
- Hands on experience with MS SQL, T-SQL, SSIS, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Experience with SOAP and REST services
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web API
- Knowledge of .NET Core is a plus
- Experience with Azure could be beneficial
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer) desirable
- Good to very good knowledge of English
- Flexibility, initiative, team player
- Good communication skills and high reliability
- Our own product – We are developing our own product, from scratch. You can only imagine the sense of pride you feel when your work becomes a part of an application our customers love to use.
- Always learning, always improving – Our software engineers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. The kinds of problems you’ll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our development department. Even the most experienced engineers in this position will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets in many advanced areas of knowledge.
- Top-notch working conditions – Don’t waste time finding parking spots, they are readily available at our modern office space in Dedinje. Use the time you saved to chill on our unbelievable balcony with a view you’ll never forget.
- Team-building activities – We believe in fostering relationships between colleagues which is why different activities and events are organized every few weeks. And yeah, beer helps. Dogma brewery takes care of us.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are growing fast and you will be at the center of it all.
- Benefits & compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.
- Awesome customers – We serve and partner with leading, global sales companies.
Prijavi se do 19/11/18
Lokacija — Beograd