Two Desperados is a mobile game development studio based in Belgrade. We are a tightly connected team of professionals working on amazing products used by more than 30 million players around the world. If you join our team you will have an opportunity to get firsthand experience of how creating, developing and delivering of #1 marble shooter games Woka Woka and Viola’s Quest is done!
As a monetization specialist at Two Desperados you will be in charge of defining the monetization strategy for our games with the aim of optimizing revenue. You will identify and develop purchase incentives within the games’ economic frameworks, as well as provide recommendations supported by data regarding design, adjustments, and prices to improve the games’ financial results.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with production, UA and analytics teams to define monetization strategies
- Define indicators and statistics to evaluate the games’ performances on all platforms
- Constantly analyze strategies and propose new solutions to optimize/maximize game revenue
- Define the games’ monetization features, follow up on them and adapt them based on player feedback, reporting results etc.
- Optimize acquisition of consumers through advertising campaigns collaborating with UA team
- Prepare market trends analysis and suggest further directions based on that.
- Propose a balanced range of offers that satisfies customers’ needs
- Actively collaborate in the design process to promote retention and monetization
- Monitor, analyze, and manage the virtual economy of the various platforms
- Manage and decentralize the in-game events live ops managing system and create its processes
- Create, regularly analyze and improve the players segmentation systems
- Monitor performance and revenue, share your findings to identify monetization opportunities and influence decision-making
- Write and maintain documentation that will serve as a reference
- Stay up to date on trends and techniques to develop best monetization practices
Desired skills and experiences:
- Extensive knowledge of video games and social networks
- Excellent understanding of the free-to-play business model
- College degree in mathematics or economics is preferred
- Excellent understanding of player behaviour
- Strong proficiency in Google Office Suite, especially Excel
- Analytical mind
- Ability to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, curiosity and flexibility
We are committed to developing and nurturing great teams, believing they drive creation of amazing games. Led and inspired by our shared thirst for both knowledge and challenging each other, it is our dedication to move boundaries of entertainment and offer the opportunity to support you in expanding your creative capabilities. Join our team as we are entering exciting growth times.
Send your CV and support us in creating entertaining moments and memorable experiences for millions of our players worldwide!