Medior/Senior .NET Developer – remote position
Type: Full TimeMin.
Experience: Mid Level
We look to hire individuals who are capable of taking on an assignment and delivering a result. But we also know that the best solutions come from people with a childlike fascination with technology and what it’s capable of doing.
We’ve summed up the most important info you should know.
For starters, some of the skills you should have:
- understanding of OOP concepts
- Knowledge of REST/JSON Web Services and back-office applications using the – newest Microsoft stack of technologies including C#, ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core, WebAPI, T-SQL, SQL Server, Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Apply good technical practices and contribute to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security, and performance.
- A college degree that corresponds to the required vacancy and at least 3 years of working experience for Medior/ at least 5 years for Senior
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
a plus is a knowledge of:
- Experience with Cloud technologies, e.g. AWS, Azure
- Understanding of highly functional user experiences in SPA technologies such as Angular, React, Vue
- Performance tuning
- HTML5/CSS pre-processors
- Experience with continuous build/deployment tools, CI/CD process
- eCommerce experience
- understanding of SOLID principles
- good knowledge of software patterns and practices
- unit and UI test development, Test Driven Development (TDD)
- you will be responsible for all development processes from conception to release translating designs into code
- write code, test cases, perform bug fixing, optimize and maintain software including ownership of complete systems and subsystems
- communicate in a clear and structured way with clients, colleagues, and managers
- work directly with cross-functional internal and external teams on the technical development of high-quality software
- ensure that the products meet the project’s desired specifications, are high-performance, and optimized to take advantage of the unique capabilities of the target platforms
We can give you a fair amount of great benefits such as:
- remote work
- flexible working hours, no overtime policy
- challenging international projects
- when we say teamwork, we mean that you will be working with an experienced team of developers which has more than 200 projects behind and members with 10+ years of experience
- we are offering an honest, supportive, and friendly working environment
- knowledge-sharing, transparent and proactive communication among the team are some of our greatest values
Feel free to apply for the job if you think we are a perfect match!