Medior Java Developer
Project: Working on B2B projects for Chemical, Mechanical and real estate Industries
- Implementing features or complete applications based on design and technical specification.
- Translating business requirements into implementation tasks.
- Responsible for managing changes and for the quality of releases.
- Defining and improving company coding practices, assisting junior colleagues with their growth.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (ETF, PMF, FON)
- 2+ years of Experience in Java, Spring and/or Spring-Boot framework is a must
- Knowledge of Docker Virtualization
- 2+ year of SQL development
- Knowledge of Node.js or Go languages
- Experience working with NoSQL databases is a plus
- Experience working on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform is a plus
What we offer:
- Office located in city center (near Vuk monument)
- We prefer on-site work, but we have possibilities for remote work
- We work from 9am to 5pm Monday – Friday
- No overtime, no working weekends
- Full-time permanent job
- Net salary for this position is 1200-1600 EUR
- Bonus paid twice per year (based on performance)
You may send your CV using the form below.