Medior Java Developer
We are searching for highly motivated candidates for the following remote position:
JAVA DEVELOPER – 100 % Remote – freelance
We are a Munich based scale-up with a big vision. We’re here to redefine how software is delivered. We work at the coalface of digitalisation enabling enterprise companies like BMW, Vodafone and even Amazon to deliver code from development to production in hours if not minutes. We do this by optimising the entire software delivery process through automation and integration, a big part of which is our own brand of test automation at scale. We use our own frameworks to do this and we will not stop until we have made our dent.
We are looking for a detail orientated engineers committed to results. We want self-contained developers that know how to hold their own.
Scope and responsabilties:
- We want people who love to code and love to overcome the challenges of complex technical topics. We don’t just want you to engage, we want you to own your topics, to go deep and takes things to the next level.
- We need people with a deep know-how in delivering quality code from specification through to operations. People that know how to protect the build. To succeed in this role, it’s not enough just to be an excellent developer, you have to know how to build and own the Continuous Integration Toolchain.
- Deep knowledge in all of the following is expected: Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring JPA, Maven, Jenkins, … but we want you to bring your own game and initiatives to party, if you have a good solution then we will listen.
- Your profile will put a smile on our faces if you know some of the following: UI Design , Any Front-end Framework (Angular/React). Innovation, excellence and remote work is part of the DNA of our company, if you can deliver, we don’t mind where you work from.
- Proven industry track record with at least 3+ years of working experience
- Computer Science or related degree
- Experimental yet structured approach of software development
- Deep working knowledge of Java development is desired
- Integration understanding with AWS, Jenkins, Spring, Maven, is desired
- Think big and long term
- Open and pleasant form of communication
- Fluent business English (both verbal and written)
What we offer:
- Long term employment on freelance basis, with a fee for 20-35 EUR per hour, for a 40-hour work week with flexible working hours
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, dedicated and highly motivated software engineers
- Compensation in line with experience and more importantly results
- We will not judge you on your history and experience, but on the value you can bring. We have high expectations, but more importantly we are looking for people that have high expectations for themselves. We want A-players and will support you in every way we can to realise your potential. If you love product ideation, owning, collaborating, building, and constantly raising the bar, you will thrive in this role.
Please send us your CV using the form below.