Medior Java Developer
If you are a Medior Java Developer who’s looking for a change and a dash of excitement in your career then we know exactly who you are and what you need.
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
For starters, some of the skills you should have:
- excellent knowledge of Java (OOP)
- good knowledge of Spring Boot 2
- good understanding of source control tools such as Git (Github, Bitbucket, or Gitlab)
- experience with relational databases
- apply good technical practices and contribute to the application architecture with a focus on scalability,
- maintainability, security, and performance.
- a college degree that corresponds to the required vacancy and at least 2 years of working experience in Java
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
A plus is a knowledge of:
- AWS or another cloud provider (GCP, Azure, etc.)
- experience with continuous build/deployment tools, CI/CD process
- understanding of SOLID principles
- good knowledge of software patterns and practices
- unit and integration test development
- be responsible for all development processes from conception to release
translating designs into code
- write code, test cases, perform bug fixing, optimize and maintain software
- you will communicate in a clear and structured way with clients, colleagues, and managers.
We can give you a fair amount of great benefits such as:
- remote work
- flexible working hours, no overtime policy
- challenging international projects
- when we say teamwork, we mean that you will be working with an experienced team of developers which has more than 50 projects behind and members with 10+ years of experience
- we are offering an honest, supportive, and friendly working environment
- knowledge-sharing, transparent and proactive communication among the team are some of our greatest values
Here you can check some of our previous Java projects: https://simple-task.com/java-brochure/
Feel free to apply for the job if you think we are a perfect match!