Machine Learning & Computer Vision Engineer (Senior)
We are a Swiss Tech-Startup and we combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world.→ http://www.advertima.com
Are you looking for a job? Then keep looking.
We’ve got a mission for you instead. You’re the best at what you do. You don’t just want a job. You’re looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don’t either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people’s physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Swiss Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. Our software is already operational with prominent clients, and now it is time to conquer the world. We are growing drastically and are looking for both junior as well as senior Machine Learners. Do you want to help shape our success story?
Join our Belgrade team as Computer Vision & Machine Learning Engineer (junior or senior):
- Participate in cutting edge research in computer vision, artificial intelligence and machine learning applications
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Math or related technical field
- Algorithmic background and rock-solid problem-solving skills
- Strong background in image analysis, computer vision, machine learning, and deep learning (e.g. object detection and tracking, human action recognition, multi-camera vision/systems, etc.)
- Experience in successfully implementing machine learning algorithms for real-world applications
- Profound coding experience in system components and in various software engineering systems
- Passion for quality, performance, and reliability
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Fluency in English
Ideally, you will also have…
- Experience in non-linear optimization
- Proficiency in C++ 14 and 17
What we offer…
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of Advertima
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Coworking Space ICT Hub Playground
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don’t keep us in suspense.
Prijavi se do 25/08/19
Lokacija — Beograd