The Level Designer creates and implements game levels in line with the design and creative intentions to achieve the best gaming experience.
- Implement gameplay intentions in the levels assigned;
- Responsible with the creation of the rough map and iteration prototyping;
- Work closely with level artists, leads and technical directors;
- Be involved in all development stages of a project.
- Good game culture;
- Strong understanding of the elements needed to make a level fun to play;
- Experience using any 3d game editors is appreciated (Unity; Unreal Editor Etc.; or at least experience with 3d editors like 3dsMax);
- Basic logic knowledge.
- Fluent in English.
- Nice to have technical skills:
- Familiar with bug tracking tools (Jira etc.);
- Familiar with scripting.
- Responsible and resourceful;
- Efficient and hard working;
- Good communication skills;
- Receptive to feedback;
- Patient and resilient to stress;
- Have high standards;
- Has a positive attitude;
- Attention to details.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, but most of all you’ll love the atmosphere and our working environment.
Prijavi se do 30/03/18
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas