Lead Software Engineer
The world’s largest digital enterprises turn to TeleSign to deliver on the promise of a better customer experience.→ https://www.telesign.com/
Do you want to work on CPaaS and Mobile Identity products used by customers around the world? Join a high pace and highly dynamic American technology company in Belgrade and work on Phone Intelligence project.
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer for the PhoneID Data Expansion team. A Lead Software Engineer is a hands-on Sr. software engineer with additional responsibility of managing a team of no more than 6.
- All Sr. Software Engineer job functions.
- Responsible for architecture and technical direction of their team.
- Managing a team of Software Engineers.
- Maximum direct reports not to exceed 6 people.
- Management duties include:
- PTO authorizations.
- Career coaching and development of team members.
- Team morale and cohesiveness.
- Quarterly MBO (Management Based Objectives) for team members.
- Works with other team’s Lead Software Engineer to coordinate cross team communication.
- Participate in hiring process of Software Engineer.
- Strong Sr. Software Engineer skill set.
- Prior Agile Scrum hands-on experience.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Passion for team building and mentoring.
- Experience in team management a huge plus.
- Experience with REST API development.
- Experience in designing architecture for high throughput, highly available and distributed applications is a plus.
- Exposure to NoSQL technologies (Cassandra, Redis, etc).
- Understanding of Message Queuing Systems (RabbitMQ, Qpid, etc).
We are offering
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package – Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
Prijavi se do 31/08/18
Lokacija — Beograd