Junior Backend (GOlang) Developer
We are looking for Junior Backend (GOlang) Developer who is ready to dive into our Impact Bakery team (Claimd project).
About the team:
At Impact Bakery (Claimd project), we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to revolutionize Social Media Ads. We kickstarted our App 8 months ago and have a working product in the market. Now it’s the time grow the product.
We are re-inventing Social Media Advertising – with content creators at the heart of it. Be part of a real revolution, that brings Social Media Advertising Budgets where they belong: to the creators. We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Impact Bakery (Claimd project). Come join us!
- AWS, Kubernetes, Go, Docker, Github, Microservices, Postgres, Firebase
What you’ll do:
- Ensure scalability, reliability, operability and the security of applications and data
- You will implement high-quality and readable code
- You will build scalable, robust, and performant microservices
- You will automate everything that can be automated
- You want to scrape every Metadata that can help us improve our product
- Not afraid to dig into an RFC. Low-level internals excites you, rather than scares you away.
- Collaborate with product team to design and implement new features
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and look forward to having an impact in a startup
- Strong communicator, ideally experienced in Scrum / Agile and is willing to be part of a cross functional team
- Take ownership of features: designing, building, testing, and operating software in an agile and lean environment, supported by a team of experts
- Understanding of REST APIs, gRPC, and hands on experience with application deployments
- Integration experience with AWS or Google Cloud or Digital Ocean with Kubernetes
- Any DevOps experience or interest to learn in that direction is a plus
- Willing to learn and work with Go
- Basic knowledge or interest in front end JS frameworks (Vue or React)
- Significant experience in marketing and the most famous social media platforms
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science/Engineering or self-educated by visible Products/Projects
- English fluently, German speaking is a PLUS
- And last but not least – You don’t have to love them but at least know how they work: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Twitch, Youtube, Spotify,…
Why you will love working in Holycode:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Friendly working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment
- Flexible hours and partly home office possible
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Budget for the mastery of the German language after the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English.