Our focus is to improve the quality of patient healthcare through empowerment of physicians, medical staff and patients with state-of-the-art technology.
What will you do:
- Work on new features across our web products;
- Create user-friendly and visually appealing UI components;
- Collaborate with other engineering and product teams;
- Experiment with new technologies and create proof of concept demos.
Key qualifications and skills:
- You have 2+ years of software engineering experience;
- You have experience building single page web applications;
- You have solid experience with React ecosystem;
- You have knowledge of ReactJS and some state management library such as Redux;
- You have experience using Git;
- You are passionate about learning and want to help us learn too;
- Testing frameworks and tools Jest/React Testing Library would consider as a plus.
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team;
- Work on our own product;
- Flexible working hours with a one-hour lunch break;
- Options for remote work;
- Private health insurance;
- FitPass for our employees.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this position, you can apply by sending us your application and CV electronically.
All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.