ESA Gaming - Predstavništvo EGC Services Limited
Do you find it inspirational to make HTML based games for the online gaming platform that manages over 2000 games and almost 2 million players on 4 continents?
If you are a high-skilled team player with strong initiative and self-motivation, thriving in a small team environment where the route from idea to implementation is very short, we can offer an excellent package and a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest-growing and most exciting industries there is. We don’t depend on global economics and our growth has been constant and steep.
If you would like to be part of our team, here’s what we’re looking for!
- Learn how game certifications work
- Be part of the integrations with the biggest online game providers
- Learn the logistics of producing a game for the online gambling markets
- Be a part of a small, but rapidly growing team
- Have mentors with over 20 years in the gambling world and with more than 10 years of experience in online gambling
- Be here during our expansion to new markets
- Developing new interesting browser based casino games with focus on mobile
- Improving and maintaining existing games
- Exploring and proposing new technologies that can improve our work and game performance
- Work closely with game producer, backend team, game designer and game artist to find the best possible solutions for the new games
- Writing documentation and keeping it up to date
- Writing client side APIs used by our partners to integrate our games
- Performing developer tests and releasing the product
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Following of best coding practices, such as writing clean code and unit tests
- Communication with backend services using Restful APIs
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Proactive mindset, solution offering
- Good English skills – both written and verbal
Counted as a plus:
- University degree in computer sciences
- References to some of your work
- Experience with backend languages, preferable PHP
- Experience with version control systems, preferable GIT
- Experience in developing casino games and solutions
- Experience with graphic editors like Photoshop
- Experience with modelling tools like Blender
- Possibility to work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Freedom to tailor your work and assignments
- Health benefits
- Bonus scheme
To apply, send us your CV in English language using the form below.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about our company on www.esagaming.com.
We are looking forward to your application!