ESA Gaming - Predstavništvo EGC Services Limited
Would you enjoy helping us improve our HTML Poker application spanning multiple continents,
languages and thousands of daily players?
If you are a high-skilled team player with strong initiative and self-motivation, thriving in a small team environment where the route from idea to implementation is very short, we can offer an excellent package and a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest-growing and most exciting industries there is. We don’t depend on global economics and our growth has been constant and steep.
If you would like to be part of our team, here’s what we’re looking for!
- Learn the ins and outs of an online gaming system through the Poker application
- Learn about the game integrations and international gaming regulations
- Be a part of a small, but rapidly growing team
- Have mentors with over 20 years in the gambling world and with more than 10 years of experience in online gambling
- Be here during our expansion to new markets
- Developing new features and fixing bugs on the Poker application
- Maintaining and improving the current set-up of the Poker application for all our clients
- Exploring and proposing new tools and technologies
- Optimising existing code
- Proposing new technical and product solutions
- Mentoring less senior colleagues and performing code reviews
- Creating documentation and keeping it up to date
- Performing developer testing
- Managing, improving and executing deployment pipelines of the product
- If interested, there is an option of involvement in planning, building the architecture and
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Following of best coding practices, such as writing clean code and unit tests
- Communication with backend services using Restful APIs
- Experience with version control systems, preferably GIT
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Proactive mindset, solution offering
- Good English skills – both written and verbal
Counted as a plus:
- University degree in computer sciences
- References to some of your work
- Experience with backend languages, preferably PHP
- Experience in developing casino games and solutions
- Experience with graphic editors like Photoshop
- Experience with modelling tools like Blender
- Possibility to work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Freedom to tailor your work and assignments
- Health insurance
- Bonus scheme
To apply, send us your CV in English language using the form below.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about our company on www.esagaming.com.
We are looking forward to your application!