IT Support Engineer
EC-MSP is an MSP based in London City that services a range of clients in many fields of sizes from 5 users to 200 users primarily working with common high-end infrastructure in Greater London→ https://www.prosyn.co.uk/
This position is responsible for providing remote service support to customers in the greater London Area. English language proficiency, both spoken and written is required. High level of daily communication with clients in international English is expected. The selected candidate will be assigned open tickets to resolve customer affecting technical issues in a timely fashion in order to maintain maximum customer satisfaction. This relates to all technology, to include workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software. EC-MSP has a range of clients in many fields of sizes from 5 users to 200 users primarily working with common high-end infrastructure.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Serves as customer facing technical resource and works in collaboration with engineers and other senior staff as needed to provide effective end-user support and issue resolution.
- Understands standard networking and system technologies used in the SMB market
- Manages open customer tickets in a timely and effective manner.
- Logs all support desk interactions in a ticketing system.
- Escalates problems to other departments as needed.
- Prioritizes and implements approved system modifications, programs and other such requests of medium to high complexity.
- Creates formal documentation including configuration documentation, test documentation, and support documentation.
- Works overtime as required.
- Presents a positive image that reflects well on the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
The standard working hours for this position are 8 hours daily with 1 hour lunch break within a 24/7 rotation on a weekly basis. Candidates are expected to be able to work all 3 shifts as required.
Minimum qualification (education, experience, skills and abilities)
- 3 to 5 years of experience performing Technical Support help desk role in a multi-site or MSP environment
- Exceptional customer service skills with expertise in troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving complex computer related problems.
- Experience working with Microsoft infrastructure, cloud-based and physical networking required.
- Proficient technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating system, Office 365, Google cloud and Azure required
- Proficient technical knowledge of virtualized environments (VMWare, AWS Workspaces, Microsoft Hyper-V) preferred
This is a remote position. You will be required to provide your own internet connectivity of sufficient quality (minimum 4Mbps up/10Mbs down). Additionally, you may be required to be present in a Belgrade office per company requirements.
Position is administered in an extremely fluid, fast paced fashion with multiple high-priority demands.
Prijavi se do 15/12/19
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas