IT Security Officer
Humanity is a cloud-based workforce management software fueled by a commitment to innovation, iteration, and a customer-centric approach headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe.→ http://www.humanity.com
Humanity is a cloud-based workforce management software fueled by a commitment to innovation, iteration, and a customer-centric approach. Our platform brings together usability, smart design, and custom features to help managers and employees better organize and stay connected through our evolving suite of apps. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe, we are connected by a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork, and transparent leadership.
We are looking for an experienced IT Security Officer to join our Belgrade team of 80+ creative and talented people.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Maintain security of our real-time platform and cloud infrastructure.
- Identify and define security requirements.
- Develop a set of security standards and best practices for the organization, and recommend security enhancements.
- Work with top management to enforce compliance with security policies and procedures by the entire organization.
- Conduct periodic scans of networks and penetration testing to find any vulnerability.
- Monitor, investigate and develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems when they occur and trace the symptoms back to the root cause.
- Serve as an escalation point for security-related issues.
- Maintain all documentation on security policy and procedures.
- 3+ years of proven work experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with designing and maintaining secure networks, systems and application architectures.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods.
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies, and methods.
- Experience with planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures.
- Ability to communicate security issues to peers and management.
- Experience with SaaS applications.
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications.
- Experience with cloud web services and supporting infrastructure.
- Experience exploring a wide variety of open source tools.
- Experience with large-scale systems.
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary;
- Modern offices in Central Belgrade;
- Flexible working hours;
- A creative and fun working environment;
- Private health insurance;
- Company sponsored trainings, workshops, education and team building.
Prijavi se do 04/02/18
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas