iOS developer – Senior
We are looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our team! Happiest Baby is a company based in the States, with the main office being in Los Angeles, that has developed the most advanced smart bassinet in the world called SNOO. We are on the lookout for new talent to join our European regional center in Belgrade!
What we need right now is a Senior iOS Developer with passion and understanding for great UI/UX.
As an iOS Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Work on SNOO mobile app design and development
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Integration with different external systems that mobile app relays on
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing innovative applications, then you will love this job.
iOS Developer duties and responsibilities are:
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Collaborate with backend team
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
iOS Developer requirements, if you feel like you’re missing something but feel strongly about wanting to learn, please apply, we have a strong desire to share knowledge and we’re learning ourselves, so these are not hard requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as an iOS developer
- Understanding of the Mobile ecosystem and best practices
- 3+ years of experience with Swift
- Experience with Realm and/or CoreData
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Perks that we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Paid lunch, every workday
- Private health insurance
- Fit pass On premise paid parking
- A SNOO for the happiest 6 months of your life
- An open collaborative environment
- Monthly Happiness Officer organized activities
- Working on an actual, physical product that is having a real positive impact on people’s lives.
To apply for this position please send us your CV using the form below.