We are Montecha, a software development company located in Belgrade, Serbia.
We are looking for an HR manager to help us grow our teams and set up an exciting environment where everyone can enjoy the work. We are a remote-first company, and you can work from any place in the world. We offer full employment in Serbia or contract-based work if you are living in a different country.
- Extraordinary problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Fluent English, written and verbal communication skills
- Can work with all available and suitable sourcing channels and search methods to generate candidates
- Excellent communication skills, operational readiness
- Experience with administrative tasks
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- You love innovation, you’re invested in the process of digital transformation, and it’s easy for you to adapt and learn
- Ability to balance multiple requisitions and priorities at a time
- Continuously expanding your knowledge on new technologies in the IT industry
- 2+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruitment in a Technology focused role
- Punctuality, responsibility, and the ability for multitasking
- Ability to work in a team and a dynamic environment
- Uses all available and suitable sourcing channels and search methods to generate candidates
- Organization of the interviews between Candidate and Hiring manager
- Maintains data in candidate database for the relevant part of the workflow and assures compliance with defined recruitment process flow
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hire’s contracts and documentation, terminations, sick leaves, vacation, and days off
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Help to keep the staff happy by all means
- Survey employees happiness
- Help to improve Company Culture
- Help to build employee loyalty and build team values and morale
- Own the negotiation process with final stage candidates – from offer to acceptance
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Create job descriptions and post job openings to appropriate Internet sources
What we offer
- Customer Care – Our goal is to be the best at everything we do. We work with clients to understand their needs, make it easier for them to work with us, and respond to their requests quickly and efficiently.
- Transparency – We strive to do more than is necessary. We use available data, market insights, and local expertise to keep abreast of changes in rules and regulations and track our clients’ opportunities and risks.
- Integrity – We value the trust placed in us by our clients and approach them with integrity. We assess and manage the risks on behalf of our clients.
- Teamwork – We provide support to clients internationally so that the services are flawless, and we do it as a team.
- We invest in talent – We strive to constantly hire and develop talent and allow them to create a great career. In addition, we invest in technical and leadership skills to develop qualified and motivated teams.
- Growth – There is an opportunity for personal and carrier development within the company. We always support new learnings and experiences.
- Support – Work in a young, positive, and supportive team. You are never alone!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangement
- Working from home/home office
- Full-time employment
- Opportunity to develop your skills
- Challenging tasks always to keep your brain running
- Respect for your private time
- Ability to reduce the workload
- Free literature