Google Ads Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Google Ads specialist with experience in account audits/strategy.
We are looking for a passionate PPC advertiser (Google Ads) with a hustle mentality and ‘can’t-stop-me-from-succeeding’ attitude. If you’re looking to laser focus your skills and become a Google Ads specialist, then this role is for you. We’re here to get a return on a client’s adspend.
We are looking for this experience in particular:
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing large ad spends
- Experience in managing multiple Google Ad accounts (agency experience would be advantageous)
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing technologies including tag management, Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Keyword research knowledge
- Strong copywriting skills and acute attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team & autonomously
- Google Ads certification would be advantageous
- You will be able to run and execute on the marketing strategies in a hands-on capacity
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Setup, manage and optimise campaigns on Google Adwords and YouTube (search, display, shopping, and video)
- Manage multiple Google Ads accounts and Google Merchant Centre accounts
- Manage and optimise multiple Shopping Feeds
- Write effective direct response ad copy that sells
- Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc) to meet and exceed ROAS targets
- Up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
- Plan, create and implement Paid Search campaigns with appropriate audience targeting
- Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimisation
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for Google Ads
What We Offer
You will be working with an international small team using the latest technologies and solutions. You can work in your own time zone and enjoy a flexible and friendly working environment.
Additionally, we offer challenging projects, a great variety and opportunities to work with and learn new technologies. Facebook specific training is available for ongoing learning.
This is a permanent full time role with salary based on experience. In addition to your salary, you will also have opportunity to receive bonuses throughout the year – based on performance.
Why Perceptiv Digital?
We are a boutique agency looking to partner with our clients over a long period. This means we aim to deliver outstanding value/results.
We have 10 values we work by which are at the core of our team culture. We want to create amazing experiences and have fun along the way.
We are a growing agency looking for people who can help us deliver amazing value, so you have opportunity to innovate, improve, discuss and engage with making the business better. Leave your mark.