Game Developer @Holodia Job description
Holodia is looking to recruit a VR game developer to strengthen its Belgrade team and its ability to produce immersive and interactive virtual environments.
- Design and Development of gameplay, network, UI and IA features.
- Coordination with the activity of artistic and creative teams.
- Participate in the corrective and evolutionary development of Holofit platform.
- Contribute to the analysis of technical feasibility and its development timeline.
- Participate in tests and feedback on the quality of new virtual environments produced by artistic and creative teams.
- Versatile, autonomous, responsive, pragmatic.
- Good communication skills. Ease of working in a team and remotely.
- Creative, full of proposals.
- Interest in sport.
- Previous professional experience in the development of video games, VR or 3D applications.
- Good knowledge of Unity, VR and its possibilities.
- Experienced in C # and OOP.
- Experienced in CPU and GPU optimization.
- Strong knowledge in 3D and shading.
- Comfortable with Git.
- A good command of English. Written and oral.
- Notions of Android and iOS development.
- Understanding of Nodal Shading (Shader Graph or ASE)
- Comfortable with web technologies.
We have an office close to Kalemegdan, you can choose to come in daily or work remotely. You get 25 holidays/year, access to all equipment needed for work, and to our office gym.
Recruitment process is quick and straightforward, all is done within one week.
Expected salary range is 2500-4000eur, dependent on level of knowledge and experience.
Please provide CV, if you believe there’s something else not covered in it add a few lines in additional notes, references of your work, website (if applicable) using the form below.