Fullstack Developer (PHP/React) – remote
- Full stack development from backend (PHP, Symfony, MySQL, Elasticsearch) and its APIs to frontend (React, Redux, Bootstrap, Next.js) incl. taking care of the test environment (PHPUnit, Jest and Cypress).
- Designing new core parts of the platform and development of exciting features
- Co-designing the roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Business Informatics or equivalency in relevant work experience
- You go the “extra mile” – especially with tricky topics
- For at least 5+ years you have been working in professional web development
- You are proficient in the JS ecosystem and successfully completed projects with React, Vue or Angular
- You have extensive experience in PHP 7/8 and the Symfony framework.
- On the database side, you should have solid skills in MySQL and ideally in Elasticsearch
- Experience in writing Unit Tests
- You have high demands on your code (clear, maintainable, well tested)
- You are always up to date with the latest technologies and like to test them out
- You feel comfortable communicating in English
- The must are: PHP 7 or 8, Symfony, one advanced JS library (preferably React, also possible: Vue, Angular), experience in writing Unit Tests
What we offer:
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- Making a real difference: full responsibility in a cross-functional team
- Successful start-up with 50 like-minded people
- Dedicated team with professional product management, frontend and fullstack devs plus devops (11 people)
- Based in Cologne, in our view the most open and relaxed city in Germany; 100% remote work or relocation option
- Competitive compensation, 28 days of paid vacation, support with visa application etc.
- Some technologies we use: PHP 7, Symfony, MySQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Memcached, React / Redux, Next.js, Jest, PHPUnit, Cypress, Docker, Gitlab, Gitlab Pipelines.
Gross Salary range: 2500-4000 EUR
Please send us your CV using the form below.