Full Stack Engineer
Frame platform is the future of enterprise software distribution. It allows users to be productive from anywhere, by letting them run enterprise desktop apps on any device.→ https://fra.me/
Frame is the future of enterprise software distribution. It allows users to be productive from anywhere, by letting them run enterprise desktop apps on any device. Within Frame, we work on our own product and move boundaries in the field of cloud applications. To make that possible, we’re looking for a full stack engineer.
- Design, develop, refactor, optimize and enhance key components of our platform.
- Write performant and maintainable code covered by automated unit and functional tests.
- Carry out and being on the receiving end of detailed code review sessions from your peers who hold your (and their) work to the highest of standards.
- Work on some of the most complex challenges in cloud computing.
- To care for the experience our end users will have while building our platform, as we are all here because they enjoy using Frame.
What we expect:
- Common sense: We like people who can handle an arbitrary coding problem, not just a specific technology.
- Ownership mentality: you take pride in what you deliver, you own a project/task from its start to the final delivery.
- Teamwork: We work as a team. You are excited to share your ideas and problems and quickly process feedback.
- Curiosity: Drive to learn and apply the latest technologies (Elixir, Typescript, GraphQL…).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of computer science fundamentals and the system design.
- Pragmatic decision maker and prioritizer.
Due to time zone difference, some availability after business hours expected. The position assumes trips to San Mateo, California, 1-2 times a year.
Good to know:
- Elixir or Python
- ES6 or Typescript
- Linux OS or Windows OS fundamentals
- AWS and Azure stack
What we offer:
Solving hard problems requires highly talented people and we compensate appropriately.
We value growth mindset in people and we support them in their personal development/education efforts, one of the ways we are doing this is through personal education allowance.
In addition to this, we offer private health insurance, fit pass card, parking, flexible working hours, lunch, snacks, etc.
We have openings for this position in either our Belgrade office (Belgrade Office Park) or our Nis office (downtown Nis).
Prijavi se do 30/09/18
Lokacija — Beograd/Niš