Full Stack Developer (Python/Angular)
Holycode je IT kompanija, sa sedištem u Beogradu, specijalizovana u pružanju nearshore usluga za internacionalne klijente. Organizujemo timove koji su full time posvećeni razvoju jednog proizvoda.→ https://www.holycode.rs/
We are looking for a Middle Fullstack Developer to join our fast growing engineering team at Holycode and help us develop and maintain various software products. We at Mindnow AG are a team of passionate developers who spend their free time reading Hacker News and tinkling with new frameworks. We build different kinds of software for different clients, from a mobile application to SMS Integration for a Bank. There are always challenges to be dealt with at the job. We are looking for someone who has a passion for coding just like us and likes to build awesome stuff.
Challenging things you’ll work on:
- In your daily life you will be working alongside other Fullstack Developers in the pursuit of delivering a perfect product
- The project that you will be joining us for is an application for a big restaurant chain in Germany
- You will be working alongside other developers on such interesting challenges as booking a table, accepting payment methods, integrations with cashier systems, etc.
- The Team you will be working with follows Agile Methodology, and daily standups as well as Sprint Retrospective is performed regularly.
Your contribution to the team:
- At least 2 years of experience working with Python and building REST APIs.
- Knowledge of Angular or React is required.
- Knowledge of Django is required
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Some experience in Git, Jira, Linux
- Experience working with Docker, AWS is a plus.
- Experience building scalable systems is a plus.
- Unit test and debugging skills.
- Bonus points if you have open source contributions or personal projects you’ve shipped successfully.
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English.
Prijavi se do 08/08/19
Lokacija — Beograd