Quap is a Zurich based start-up with the mission to bring efficiency and simplicity to the daily lives of our customers by providing cutting-edge digital products and services to cover their administrative and business-management tasks. Our product offering currently consists of an online appointment booking system combined with an employee administration system for small businesses. We envision to extend our product ecosystem with multiple new products to further facilitate the business management efficiency of our clients. Being part of the Quap family means working together towards the first complete and integrated web-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software ecosystem for small businesses. We are big fans of a highly agile and user centered way of collaboration between our customers, designers and developers. Our focus are happy clients. And a happy team. Be part of it!
You are passionate about coding and love to develop projects from conception to final product. You are highly comfortable with working across the whole technology stack (back-end and front-end), while exhibiting a high degree of organizational skills. You keep the big picture in mind but also have an eye for detail and you like working in smaller teams.
The things you will work on:
- You will be part of the team developing the first complete and integrated web-based ERP – software ecosystem for small businesses.
- You play a crucial role in building and maintaining our complete technology stack, including our overall architecture, scalable back-end as well as the front-end of our web application.
- You advance the dev-ops pipeline and processes for efficient and easily usable continuous integration.
- You introduce your own ideas and approaches and help shape the development.
What we can offer you:
- Be part of a development team and learn from a highly experienced team lead
- Enjoy the freedom to work self-determined and remotely
- Work in agile development processes with quick user feedback loops
- Join a small, interdisciplinary and motivated team with a passion for working on big challenges
- 3+ years of work experience in full-stack development, i.e. backend and frontend
- Advanced skills in PHP, MySQL, loos, distributed computing and DevOps including Docker, Git/GitHub — experience in Java/Gradle, AWS, Composer, Grunt and Node.js are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English and experience in agile development
- Experience in and a passion for UX is a plus
Why you will love to work in Holycode:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Friendly working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Budget for the mastery of the German language after the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English.