Frontend Web Developer (Medior, Senior)
Haptiq AS is a software company moving from start-up to scale-up. We believe that automating content creation for virtual and augmented reality applications is the key that will enable people and organizations to harvest the enormous possibilities inherit in these technologies.
Cloudberrie is our Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), no code solution for the development of VR environments replicating the real world to be used for training, planning, collaboration, or any creative way our customers want to use this powerful tool. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for creating gamified virtual environments.
We’re looking for a Frontend Web Developer to join Team Haptiq to focus on Front-end Web Development. Working from our office in Novi Sad, Serbia, you will partner closely with our brand, product, and marketing teams to help create the front-end for both our software and product Cloudberrie.
What You’ll Do:
- Implement a modern best-in-class front-end based on input from product, design, marketing and UI/UX teams
- Provide feedback and recommendations based on your expertise within front-end development
- Be a team player who can successfully work cross-functionally with various stakeholder groups, both within Haptiq and across partner organizations, with minimal guidance.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Experience using frontend frameworks such as React, Vue or Svelte
- Can set up an SPA from scratch using best practices (including module bundlers, linters and formatters, task runners, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of modern CSS
- Writes maintainable and well-tested code using tools such as Jest, react-testing-library, Cypress and Enzyme
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field
- 2+ years experience working within a software development team
- Experience developing desktop applications using e.g. the Electron framework
- Experience with rendering 2D and 3D interactive graphics (WebGL, three.js, etc.)
- Experience with visualizing data (d3.js, vega, etc.)
What we offer:
- You will join a team developing one of the worlds most advanced AR/VR software systems and your contribution will be an important part in this work.
- We’re a start-up working on innovative technologies within some of the fastest growing technologies today giving the opportunity for career growth.
- This is a full-time position with a permanent employment contract.
- You will have our office in Novi Sad as your workplace.
- Some travel/flying should be expected.
At Haptiq, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people work and communicate.
Expected start date – September 2021.