Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
Founded in 2011, the HolidayPirates Group is one of the fastest growing international travel companies, offering the best deals on cheap flights, hotels, and packages through its multiple travel portals. → http://holidaypirates.group/
As a new member of the HolidayPirates Group, Pirate Technologies d.o.o was founded by the group in Belgrade in late 2015. The base was established for further investments in new technology and the advancement of our own product.
Do you love programming?
As a frontend developer, the work of the whole team converges with you. Everything our users see goes through your hands. Therefore, you should be a team player with an eye for detail and welcome implementing challenging designs. As a self-starter and a problem solver, you tackle high complexity with ease. Your solutions are maintainable, reusable, standards-compliant with and in accordance with the latest tools and libraries.
Duties on deck:
- Write a qualitative, clean and maintainable code
- Implement and tweak awesome features
- Work on a re-usable frontend library of components
- Share knowledge(coach and mentor) with other team members
Your treasure of experience:
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a frontend developer
- Experience with modern libraries (React.js, Vue.js, etc.)
- Ability to write/architect good templates (blade templates, etc.)
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessor (LESS, SASS)
- Good working knowledge of how to implement a responsive design
- Very good English skills
Extra knots for:
- Experience with Gulp, Webpack
- Knowledge of BEM frontend architecture
- Understanding of functional programming concepts
Our ship & our crew offer you:
- We will provide the technology equipment/gadgets of your choice
- We will give you freedom for your creativity
- Flexible working hours
- A corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute manpower and initiative
- A great team with smart colleagues
- An attractive and competitive salary
- A Social area with table tennis and play room, a comfy lunch space
- Barrels of juice and boxes of suits – as much as you like!
- Anchoring berth directly at the Airport City in Belgrade – Serbia
If you like our offer…
We are looking forward to receive your application in English. And don’t forget to let us know about your salary expectations and start date.
Please submit all documents in PDF-format! Other document types won’t be accepted by our system.
Work like a captain, play like a pirate!
Prijavi se do 26/12/18
Lokacija — Beograd