Blinking is a software development company with the mission to tackle the problem of digital identity – creation, validation, verification, management and storing of private data information.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be assigned to specific projects where you will work closely in scrum teams
- Maintain multiple, existing web applications and add new features to those solutions
- Develop completely new solutions from start to finish
- Work closely with other teams and team leads on the project
- Make independent development decisions and participate in the decision-making process
- Use latest technologies and software principles
What we are looking for:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of object orientated languages and concepts
- Experience with Angular (version 2+)
- Typescript knowledge is a plus
- An eye for design and user interface best practices
- CSS knowledge and hands-on experience in styling applications of all sizes
- Curiosity and perseverance
- Decision making and taking responsibility
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience working in agile teams is a plus
What we are offering:
- Working on a highly-innovative and sought-after product
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts
- Challenging and diverse tasks
- An excellent working atmosphere with a young team
- Budget for education and courses
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Cozy office in the heart of the capital
- Private medical Insurance & FitPass
- Paid and diverse lunch menu
Do you think you have what it takes? Check out our team and atmosphere and apply for the position that is best suited to your experience and professional background.
If we think you’re the right fit – you will be promptly contacted by one of our team members.
Send your applications by June 13, 2021.