Humanity is a cloud-based workforce management software fueled by a commitment to innovation, iteration, and a customer-centric approach headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe.→ http://www.humanity.com
Humanity is a cloud-based workforce management software fueled by a commitment to innovation, iteration, and a customer-centric approach. Our platform brings together usability, smart design, and custom features to help managers and employees better organize and stay connected through our evolving suite of apps. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe, we are connected by a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork, and transparent leadership.
We are looking for experienced Front End Developer to join our Belgrade team of 95+ creative and talented people.
- Work on SaaS application and be involved in shaping new product development.
- Identify trends and champion best practices on our Front End team.
- Lead knowledge sharing initiatives in both your cross-functional team and functional area.
- Demonstrable experience in developing interactive, single page web applications; apps with complex logic; lots of usage and no tolerance for errors.
- Proficient in Cross-browser optimization: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer.
- Ability to develop and interact with RESTful APIs.
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills.
- Ability to work with CSS precompilers: SASS/LESS.
- Proficient in using Git Version Control.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Flexible attitude and strong commitment to quality.
- Solid organizational and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with ES6 and Web Workers will be considered as a plus.
- Previous experience working on SaaS projects.
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology or other agile development processes.
- T-shaped skills and interests.
- Some experience with PHP, enough to understand the code and eventually make minor changes.
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary;
- International working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- A creative and fun working space;
- Private health insurance;
- Company sponsored trainings, workshops, education and team buildings;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, transparency, data-driven approach, passion for work, accountability and integrity.
Prijavi se do 19/09/19
Lokacija — Beograd