GroundLink is a global platform for ground transportation, based in New York City. We are building an infrastructure that serves the needs of millions of travelers and thousands of ground transport companies, helping them work together.→ https://www.groundlink.com/
At GroundLink, every employee matters because everything we do is focused on the clients we serve in every corner of the globe. With our award-winning app, world-class website and exceptional customer contact centers, we seamlessly connect our vast network of professional and licensed black car drivers with discerning clients who value their time, value their safety and appreciate great customer service.
We are a global team of people who work hard, work together, and have plenty of face time with senior leadership (they actually WANT to hear what’s on our minds!). Our major offices are based in New York, Dallas and Belgrade, Serbia, so there’s always someone just a Skype call away, anytime of the day. We celebrate and encourage diversity because when we all think alike, nobody’s thinking very much.
We are always interested in adding extraordinary people to our team – especially those who love new challenges, appreciate flexible schedules and are as passionate about their careers as they are about their lives.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Itemized description of duties:
- Work closely with product managers, UI designers, and back-end engineers to implement sophisticated products
- Implement visual design for online projects, utilizing designs provided by UX
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web- capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with other team members to produce great code
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Front-end development experience (React, Angular.JS, etc.)
- Experience with Redux of similar Flux-like state-management tools
- Experience with ECMAScript 6
- Experience with SASS and CSS3 features
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, and NPM
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Additional qualifications (preferred):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Experience with UI design
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Strong analytical, communication (verbal and written) and team skills in agile development groups
- Experience with GIT source control management
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive and stimulating compensation
- Opportunity to be creative and independent, working within cross functional teams on cutting edge technologies
- Dynamic and friendly working environment and great career and personal development opportunities
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
This is a full time, permanent position in our Belgrade office for Front-end enthusiast who will demonstrate understanding and experience in achieving our requirements. We will consider applications submitted in English.
Founded in 2003, GroundLink provides corporate clients and leisure travelers with safe, reliable, and professional chauffeured car service in major cities around the world. With the industry’s only ON TIME EVERY TIME® Guarantee; professional and licensed drivers; exceptional customer service; and advanced technology, we’ve set a new standard for ground transportation.
For more information about our company, please visit our website.
Prijavi se do 01/03/19
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas