Mad Duck Code
- 3+ years of experience working with mobile development
- 1-year experience in Flutter Development
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL APIs.
- Ability to understand all business requirements and translate them into technical -requirements.
- Flux, Redux, and Rxjs is Preferred
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using the Flutter framework
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Participate in software architecture, construct discussions and code reviews
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a team of highly professional people
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Positive and dynamic working atmosphere in our cosy and modern office
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Bike and free parking
- Game room
- English classes
- Workweek: 40h
- Coffee, refreshments, meal and more.