Since 2013 we have been on a mission to revolutionize financial businesses all over the world by delivering smart and lean FinTech products and services.TradeCore → profil kompanije
Who are we?
TradeCore is a fast-growing multi-product company at the forefront of innovation in FinTech with offices in Belgrade. We operate across FinTech, RegTech, payments, and crypto verticals. Our passion is providing cutting-edge & easy-to-use solutions to the modern businesses operating on capital markets. Our customers use our products to manage millions of clients and process hundreds of millions of dollars in payments, and we’re just getting started. You can think of us as AWS in FinTech.
We are not offering you just another job. You’ll be joining a network of people working together to make a difference in FinTech. The team behind TradeCore is what makes us a core service provider for regulated financial service market leaders globally. Our environment is fast-paced, fluid and there’s a lot at stake. We do expect a lot from our people, however, we give them the opportunity to make a real impact, grow a career, and take a leading role in our ventures. We’re proud of the brilliant people who got us here, and want to hire more of the same. If you want to be a part of TradeCore’s team and are up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Why do we need you?
In order to support aggressive enterprise sector growth, TradeCore is opening a new Professional Services department. Our mission is to provide additional assistance to new and existing enterprise customers, from onboarding to delivery of the latest revenue-maximizing features.
As an Engineering Manager within the Professional Service department at TradeCore, your primary responsibility will be geared towards the people you support – ensuring their professional growth doing valuable and highquality work. Technical leadership and a solid background in software development is a must. You will have the opportunity to influence the culture, facilitate technical delivery, and work with your team on strategy and execution.
- You will build and lead a team of engineers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, feedback and hands-on career development
- Support timely delivery of technical solutions to address business needs
- Advocate and advance modern agile software development practices, while helping to develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices
- Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values
In order to be successful in your role, you should have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Senior-level software development skills, with solid experience on web-based Python projects
- Experience with contributing to live, enterprise-level products
- Extensive people and project management experience in positions such as Engineering Manager, Technical
Project Manager, Team Lead, Software Architect, or similar
- Ability to balance high customer expectations and tight timelines with the team’s resources and capabilities,
while keeping internal and external stakeholders updated at all times
- A strong level of empathy and care in your approach to relationships with teammates and reports
- Ability to delegate effectively, prioritize work, empower your team, and lead by example
- An openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to work in a flexible and fast-paced environment
We are offering you:
- An opportunity to work and have impact on cutting-edge FinTech products, while collaborating with great people who will always be there for you,
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance,
- Private health insurance and a FitPass card,
- A budget for professional advancement, as we understand how important it is to work on expanding your knowledge,
- 22 days paid vacation (accruing an additional day per year, up to 4 years),
- Friendly offices in downtown Belgrade with a fully stocked kitchen, and
- Paid lunch every day!
As part of the TradeCore team, you have the opportunity to contribute, learn, improve your skills and expand your potential. Are you ready?
Prijavi se do 31/03/19
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas