Embedded Software Developer
Move The Needle Limited
- Strong ability to write C/C++ and python code.
- Ability to write code that is efficient, works well, and has minimal bugs.
- Ability to self test code to make sure it works well.
- Lots of experience working with microcontrollers and embedded small computers.
- Conscientious to provide well tested, well documented, and maintainable code.
- Experience working with linux and other operating systems.
- Some knowledge about electronics and hardware.
- Some knowledge about wireless control using Bluetooth, Wifi, or Zigbee.
- Good English communication skills both in verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and fast.
We are a small start-up company dedicated to solving major problems in the world through innovation and high technology. If you want to help the world become a better place, then please join us. Our business model is different from most companies. The driving force that drives us is to hope to bring more positive effects. At the same time, we are also a charitable R&D company dedicated to developing technologies and products, and making them available to as many people as possible at a low cost.
The founder Tom Rodinger (Tom Rodinger) is from Canada and is an inventor of innovative technology. He also co-founded the Nanoleaf brand and developed it into a global company that provides LED lighting for smart homes and spaces. We are looking for creative and passionate talents. We hope that you can share and innovate these technologies that can disrupt and change the world with us.
We focus on creating a collaborative and inclusive working environment. The company does not focus on rules and regulations, but is only result-oriented. Here, everyone loves and concentrates on their position, loves their work, is free and easy, regardless of level, and there is a reward for what you pay.
We are a group of young people, everyone has their own dreams, if you also pursue such a life, please join us! Grow up with the company and fight for your dreams together! Play hard and work hard!
We are a small startup company with a big mission to solve major problems in the world with innovation and high technology. If you want to help make the world a better place then this company may be for you. The business model is different than most companies . We are driven by maximum positive impact and less so by money. Our company is a philanthropic R&D company that is developing technologies and products and then making them available to as many people as possible at the lowest cost possible.
The founder of this company is Tom Rodinger, a technology minded innovator from Canada. Tom cofounded and grew the brand called Nanoleaf to a global company that provides LED Lighting Panels to smart homes and spaces. Now it’s time to do more positive things. Please consider to join the team and help us make a difference.