Embedded / FPGA Engineer
Typhoon HIL is the market and technology leader in rapidly-growing field of ultra-high-fidelity controller-Hardware-in-the-Loop simulation for power electronics, microgrids, and distribution networks. → https://www.typhoon-hil.com
Make the power grid Smart.
Join an international team of engineering experts developing the world’s leading test equipment for power electronics and power distribution sys-tems that plays the decisive role in the process of digitalization, decentralization and decarbonization of the world’s electricity supply.
Which skills are desirable?
- Strong background in hardware architecture, RTL design, FPGA synthesis, HDL simulation and verification.
- C/C++ programming background and understanding of embedded systems.
- Knowledge of RTOS and/or Linux operating systems and experience with writing Linux kernel drivers is a plus.
- Knowledge of some of the source code versioning systems (SVN, Git, Mercurial, CVS).
- Experience with inter-processor communication is a plus.
- Experience with automated code generation and Matlab/Simulink software package is a plus.
- Proficient spoken and written English is a must. There is a possibility to work longer time periods in our offices in Boston and/or Zürich. Command of German language is a plus.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will be involved in development of a SoC (ARM+FPGA) based embedded system development in both concept/architecture and development phases.
- In this role you will work within the multidisciplinary team of electronics engineers, software and firmware developers, power engineering and power electronics specialists.
- If you are highly motivated and self-driven professional looking for engineering challenges while helping develop the leading-edge technologies you will for sure love working in our young and dynamic company.
Benefits of joining our team:
- company vision and drive, driven by the development of our own product.
- competitive salary.
- great company culture, based on mutual respect and great relations between all employees, regardless of the rank.
- interesting team-buildings, chosen by the employees.
- private health care.
Prijavi se do 04/07/19
Lokacija — Novi Sad
Prijavi se na oglas