Humanity is a cloud-based workforce management software fueled by a commitment to innovation, iteration, and a customer-centric approach headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe.→ http://www.humanity.com
Humanity is powerful, intuitive, cloud-based workforce management software, helping businesses across many industries manage growth and promote teamwork by making employee scheduling and time tracking more streamlined and intuitive. We are fueled by a commitment to innovation, customer-centric approach and accountability. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe, we are connected by a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork and transparent leadership.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our Belgrade team of 80 creative and talented people.
- Continuous development, support and monitoring of production, staging and development environments.
- Supporting and advancement of the tools for continuous build and automation testing.
- Managing and improving release process.
- Introducing new projects into build and deployment processes.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems when they occur and tracing the symptoms back to the root cause.
- Supporting local dev teams who work on databases, back end and front end software development.
- 3+ years of experience with Linux;
- Solid experience with scripting languages like Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Continuous integration/delivery concepts and tools;
- Configure most of services like Apache, Nginx, HaProxy, Varnish, DNS;
- Configure most of databases like MySQL, Redis, MongoDB (understanding of auditing and tuning processes);
- TCP/IP Networking, troubleshooting, performance tuning;
- Application/service monitoring (Nagios, New Relic, Monit);
- Knowledge of basic server security;
- Configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.);
- Experience with Vagrant, DockerLoad balancers, firewalls, high availability;
- Performance measuring, backups, archiving processes;
- Cloud web services and supporting infrastructure;
- Experience exploring a wide variety of open source tools;
- Experience with large scale systems.
What You Can Expect:
- International working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive compensation package;
- A creative and fun workspace;
- Private health insurance;
- Company sponsored trainings, workshops, education and team buildings;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, transparency, data-driven approach, passion for work, accountability and integrity.
Prijavi se do 25/08/18
Lokacija — Beograd