goUrban is a global open mobility operating system. With our disruptive AI-technology we set new standards in the fastest growing market. Powered by our end-to-end MaaS solution we combine sectors like micro mobility, urban public transportation and corporate fleet business into one environment. Our tools allow operators to bring their business ride by ride on new levels, because we’re redefining the worlds mobility!
We’re looking for a motivated and driven DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) who will help us bring our container-based microservice infrastructure to the next level. Closely working together with the development teams you will be responsible for our cloud infrastructure as well as the continuous integration and deployment to enable reliable and stable releases of our microservices. With your passion and knowledge, you help us increase the reliability and availability of our services supporting our fast-growing endeavor and vision.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
As a key player in our Foundation Team, you manage our Kubernetes based infrastructure and adapt it to the growing needs of our fast-growing customers as well as user-base.
- Working with several Kubernetes clusters and fine-tuning them to guarantee security and stability
- Enabling our blazing-fast cross-functional development teams to create, run, and test features efficiently
- Automating and improving development processes like Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Enhancements and development on our service mesh solution to enable a stable environment and a dynamic service landscape
- Working together with the developers to improve common application building blocks like logging, tracing, metrics and security.
- Implementing and coordinating necessary steps for infrastructure automation using AWS CloudFormation or TerraForm
- Analyzing product and infrastructure requirements or problems and execution of suitable solutions
- Monitoring and refining our infrastructure setup to enable stability and availability
- Taking ownership and acting before the infrastructure needs reacting
What We Offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with room for your own ideas and experiences within one of the “hottest” industries worldwide, with opportunities for introducing your own ideas and seeing the impact of these within weeks
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly motivated team with an international working culture
- Exciting startup environment with fast decision paths
- Working for a strongly growing company at an attractive modern workplace
- Regular trips to our second office in Vienna, Austria
Become part of our success story. Interested? Fill in our short online form to submit your application today!
Your Profile – Ready to go
- Profound knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS cloud infrastructure
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) *and/or several years of work experience
- Applied expert knowledge in Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Applied experience in working with service mesh solutions like Istio or alike
- Experience with operating and optimizing databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Experience with event streaming platforms and asynchronous communication solutions like Apache Kafka or similar
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Development Skills in Java, Python or alik
- Bonus (not required): Knowledge about Azure DevOps including build pipelines and release management
- English Skills – fluent, both written & spoken