Cinnamon is a part of a courageous medical project for a quicker and more accurate cancer diagnosis – our client is changing the way cancer is diagnosed and treated. As a part of the team, you will have the opportunity to build a platform that will assist doctors, clinicians and nurses in conducting clinical studies and saving patients’ lives.
Our client rapidly diagnoses cancer, detects its aggressiveness and predicts the probability of patient developing metastasis based on the nanomechanical biomarker for cancer. Their platform combines the nanomechanical biomarker with the patient’s clinical data to guide the best therapy choice for each individual patient. A current cancer diagnosis is slow and inefficient so our client combines device insights with data to personalize the patient journey.
Cinnamon is a digital agency that specialised in the design and development of mobile and web applications and websites. Our clients are mostly ambitious international and local founders who are looking for tailor-made and high-quality solutions. We care about our employees and we are working very hard to ensure all of us at Cinnamon are fulfilled and enjoying our work. This is why Cinnamon was recently voted as one of the top 5 middle-size employers in Croatia based on the employees voting campaign organised by Croatian portal MojPosao.
What do you get to do in this role:
- Work on a clinical trial site for a medical device that significantly speeds up the process of cancer diagnosis, especially breast cancer.
- Support definition and creation of the secure, innovative and highly automated platform for client’s medical products.
- Work on development and support of infrastructure (for example, infrastructure services such as message broker, workflow engine, etc.).
- Support deployment, debugging and adding new microservices of mainly Go-based applications.
Last but not least, ask important questions, speak candidly, and try to move the needle on your projects every single day. ;)
What we would love to get from you:
- Working experience with Linux administration.
- Working experience in cloud engineering (AWS and/or MS Azure) is a must.
- Experience in working on security aspects (such as 2FA, encryption, logging, etc.) is a must.
- Working experience in configuring and managing databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Working experience in logging and monitoring large scale infrastructure and optional IoT devices.
- Working experience with containerization technologies such as Kubernetes.
- Love of learning and teamwork.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to quickly analyze and solve problems.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus for hosting presentations, participating in meetups and blogging, successful recommendations for our open job positions, etc.
- Constant progress and improvement with the help of the management (employee satisfaction management).
- Paid conference attending, online courses, internal workshops and knowledge sharing.
- Team building such as rafting, hiking, bowling, etc.
- Virtual and live after-work activities and gatherings
- Access to a free and confidential workplace counselling service with our in-house psychologist regarding your personal and professional development.
- Flexible working hours (workday starts between 7 am and 10 am, as per your preferences).
- Remote work (for now until further notice).
- Extra vacation days after the first year of employment.
- Work anniversary gifts :)