Blinking is a software development company with the mission to tackle the problem of digital identity – creation, validation, verification, management and storing of private data information.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be creating cloud infrastructure needed to maintain test/dev/staging environments, ensuring each environment is consistently set up, configured, and available for each release as scheduled
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Collaborate cross-functionally with team members, business users, project managers, and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions
What we are looking for:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes knowledge with a focus on building, managing artifacts, and deploying
- Build, evolve and manage AWS infrastructure and services that run our SaaS product
- Knowledge of branching patterns and best practices (Git, Bitbucket)
- Scripting experience (Bash/Python/Go). Programming background strongly preferred
- Platform reliability and production support
- Lead and manage the incident management and escalation process to provide 24/7 support of our SaaS application
- Collaborating with DevOps team members as well as the rest of the engineering team
- The ability to multi-task while balancing short-term and long-term tasks
- Great collaboration and team-player skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What we are offering:
- Working on a highly-innovative and sought-after product
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts
- Challenging and diverse tasks
- An excellent working atmosphere with a young team
- Budget for education and courses
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Cozy office in the heart of the capital
- Private medical Insurance & FitPass
- Paid and diverse lunch menu
Do you think you have what it takes? Check out our team and atmosphere and apply for the position that is best suited to your experience and professional background.
If we think you’re the right fit – you will be promptly contacted by one of our team members.
Send your applications by June 13, 2021.