Alternative Payments is a financial services organization and licensed payment institution authorized to carry out payment services. We provide a payment infrastructure to assist e-commerce businesses→ https://www.alternativepayments.com/index.html
At Alternative Payments, you’ll find yourself in the company of some of the financial industry’s smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Alternative Payments is an EU licensed payment institution with offices in Vilnius (Lithuania), Los Angeles (USA), and Novi Sad (Serbia). It is the leading FinTech company that provides cross-border payment and banking solutions for the global eCommerce industry.
With more than 20 years of experience, Alternative Payments remains one of the most innovative and fastest growing financial institutions providing local payment methods and SEPA processing solutions.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who wants to help us build a DevOps culture where software can be deployed every day or even every hour. We need someone who can take end-to-end ownership for our future continuous integration system, not being afraid of challenges, of trying and failing.
You would be responsible for scripting, automation, stress/load testing, spike/poc/research or root cause analysis.
- Be integrated part of development team with focus on providing expertise in configuring, running, maintaining and continuously improving automated procedures to build, deploy, test and monitor software releases
- Driver for an effective and efficient collaboration between development, operations and quality assurance teams
- Participate in all phases of application lifecycle including configuration and release management
- Ensure smooth operations of production and development environments, and support in resolving incidents in close collaboration with dev and hosting teams
- Show analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, TFS)
- Good understanding of Security and Safety practices
- Automation experience in testing and tool integration (ALM and testing toolchains)
- Ability to work independently to define new practices and procedures
- Experience managing code branch and merge
- Experience with GIT, TeamCity, JIRA, SVN, Octopus Deploy
- Experience working with MS SQL or similar
- Experience with Docker and container based build infrastructures
- Experience with .NET applications
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Ability to quickly shift to a variety of development environments
- Excitement for learning new domains and new skills
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- 25 Vacation Days per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Working in an international team
- Pleasant working environment
- Working location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Prijavi se do 28/12/18
Lokacija — Novi Sad
Prijavi se na oglas