Established in 2012, CUBE Team attracted €1 million investment from Enterprise Innovation Fund to expand its presence in the Balkans. Over 1,000 Serbian companies and over 20 banks rely on our data to improve their Sales, Credit and Analytics functions.→ https://cubeteam.com/
At CUBE Team, we are looking forward to strengthening our mission as the regional leader in company information. In August 2017, we launched https://company.guru, a brand new platform which will unify data for all companies in the region and support automation of sales and credit processes.
With CUBE Team you will have a chance to build products that are truly innovative and useful to all. You will be part of the great team, work with new technologies and produce high-quality work in collaborative and creative setting.
If this sounds of interest to you we would love to hear from you.
- Design, build and maintain data pipes that are reliable and scalable, to support product teams, machine learning and analytics
- Collaborate with business analysts, data scientists, product managers and developers to understand their data requirements for existing and future end products
- Implement data tests to ensure data is clean and accurate. Create tools to automatically compare data sets and output differences concisely
- Participate in development of guidelines, standards, and processes to ensure the highest data quality and integrity
Required skills and experience
- Proficiency in a programming language (preferably Python or any script language)
- Understanding of HTTP and experience in consuming web services
- Experience with web scraping tools and techniques
- Understanding of database concepts (both relational and non-relational)
- Understanding of data pipelines and ETL processes
- Knowledge of Git or a similar distributed SCM
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight on a day-to- day basis.
- Familiar with Linux/Unix operating system. Experience with Shell scripting
- Experience with graph databases
- Ability to execute projects using an agile approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- High aptitude to learn new things and sense of urgency to get things done
Our technology stack
- Python, Groovy
- Apache Kafka, Apache Nifi
- MariaDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, Neo4j
- Lots of love and effort
- Competitive salary
- Amazing coders
- Challenging project
- Your choice of Linux or Apple laptop
- No commute needed. You may work from office or from home.
- Table tennis, coffee, beverages
Prijavi se do 11/02/18
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas