Our major goal – to make a meaningful contribution in gaming industry, we’re investing our knowledge and energy in creating cutting edge solutions and offering high-level service.→ https://www.betagy.com/
We are looking for a Data Analyst that will join our highly qualified analytics team. You will work cross-functionally with engineering teams at Betagy and with our B2B clients. You will use a variety of complex datasets to tell us stories about our business by developing new modeling techniques, visualization and analytical pipelines. In this role, you will be able to have an immediate impact on operating success, by identifying the needs, developing analysis, models, reports and presenting the results that will bring the right solutions to the whole organization.
We are an IT company setup by veterans in the iGaming industry. With years of experience behind us, we take pride in being an innovative company with big ideas. Our platform and expertise is a guarantee to be a perfect B2B provider for all operation needs: from player’s experience to regulatory requirements and anything in between.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business teams and B2B clients to understand their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs
- Use analytical and problem solving skills to deliver actionable insights to relevant decision makers
- Develop rich interactive visualizations integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources (using SQL, Excel, Tableau and other technologies)
- Define and design models and solutions within the agreed reference architecture to help stakeholders and customers meet their business objectives
- Evaluate options for new AI-based solutions and services
- Use machine learning and analytical techniques to create solutions to business problems
- Provide regular insight and analysis, by analyzing large amounts of historical data
- We operate in an extremely fast-paced environment so the ability to prioritize quickly and write/follow processes and procedures will be required
- Together with the engineering teams, identify critical parts of the system and ways to mitigate a potential problem when the need arises
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Knowledge of Python and/or R
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and/or Tableau Desktop
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, communication and documentation skills
- SQL coding skills against large data sets is considered as a high advantage
- Experience with Python AI and ML libraries and frameworks (Tensorflow) is an advantage
- Experience in the gaming industry is an advantage
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with teams and clients
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree (Master, PhD) in a numerical subject (mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, science) or the equivalent combination of education and experience
Why work with us?
You will be part of an international team, contributing to steady Company growth and your professional development as well. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, competitive pay and benefits package. Bearing in mind that today’s technology develops with the speed of light, and that every day brings some new challenge, we are in constant pursuit of knowledge and development. We use knowledge that we have adopted to improve our product, and everything that others consider impossible, we see as another challenge and opportunity to discover the limits of our knowledge and abilities – if you want to be a part of this dedicated team, you’ve come to the right place!
Prijavi se do 21/02/19
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas