Customer Support Engineer
Do you want to work with CPaaS and Mobile Identity products used by customers around the world? Join a high pace and highly dynamic US technology company in Belgrade.TeleSign → profil kompanije
Customer Support Engineer is responsible for personal care for customers. He/She actively works on monitoring, technical assistance, troubleshooting and prompt and accurate resolution of reported or detected issues. Also, keeps customers updated and alerted in a timely manner.
- Identify, clarify and resolve the general and specific customer impacting problems.
- Provide professional, useful and complete advice, training and responses.
- Learn, apply, and articulate TeleSign’s products, services and operational technology to recommend potential uses and best practice for customers; to stay up to date with application changes.
- Drive increased customer satisfaction by exceeding expectations.
- Provide responsive support in line with company service levels and proper handling.
- Maintain accurate account information and settings in proprietary systems.
- Alerting and Communication – Internal and External.
- Provide additional monitoring after alerted by responsible TeleSign department.
- Evaluation and feedback on operational procedures/processes to ensure efficiency and security.
- Maintain and expand technical knowledge across TeleSign products and services, tools, and processes.
- Contribute to and maintain technical documentation, responses, FAQs, knowledgebases and processes to help work efficiently across the Support organization.
- Update relevant stakeholders with the most frequent customer questions or where customers experience confusion or issues.
- Minimum High school degree (level of education).
- 2-3 years’ experience in a mid or high-level customer facing role.
- Fluent English, excellent verbal and written.
- Fast Learner; High level of responsibility.
- Team orientated and flexible.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills; logical and critical thinking.
- Strong Customer care and focus; Positive attitude and results-driven motivation.
- Ability to translate technical knowledge and concepts to non-technical people.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- MS Office package – relevant knowledge.
- Ability to work in shifts (24/7 shift schedule).
- Working understanding of any of basic technical concepts of REST API, Java, PHP, Ruby, C#, Python…
- Familiarity with SalesForce ticketing systems (”Service cloud” or ”DESK”), Atlassian tools (JIRA, StatusPage), ”Kibana”, ”Grafana”, “Confluence”- will be treated as advantage.
- Telecom and Messaging experience (CPaaS, SMS, Voice, telecom data, Carrier ecosystem).
We are offering
- Good compensation – Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more…
Prijavi se do 17/02/20
Lokacija — Beograd