C++ Software Developer
PLAYSTUDIOS is a leader in the field of social gaming, established by experienced entrepreneurs with exceptional expertise in the fields of gaming, graphic engines and online social interaction.→ https://playstudios.com/
The Game Engine Team is responsible for developing our in-house game engine on which all our games are running and serves millions of players around the world.
As part of the team you will be at the heart of the Playstudios dev process, work closely with all R&D teams (Backend, Frontend, DevOps, and QA), operate on the company’s high profile projects, lead architectural decisions, and much more.
As for the team – We are a small, unified group. We love challenges, love coding, and we don’t compromise on quality. We enjoy having an impact and always strive to learn and improve. We are looking for a great, talented, teammate to join us and grow together.
- Cross-platform mobile development with C++, for iOS, Android, and Amazon devices
- All core infrastructures of the engine (e.g Login, Networking, File System, Purchasing) – from design to implementation
- Real-time multiplayer platform
- Working with multiple programming languages (C++, Java, Kotlin, ObjC, Swift, LUA, python) on a variety of IDEs (Xcode, Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Integrating Third-Party Mobile SDKs (e.g Facebook, Google Firebase, Adjust)
- Developing engine capabilities and interfaces for our FrontEnd Engineers
- Performance, stability, security, and architectural cleanliness of our system
- Creating development guidelines and best practices
- 4+ years of software engineering experience (at least 2 years in C++)
- Strong design and programming skills
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with multi-threaded environments
- A keen analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills
- A team player who enjoys working in a dedicated and energetic group
- Passion for games of any kind!
- Experience with Android (JNI/NDK) or iOS development
- Experience with real-time applications
- Experience with server-side development
Prijavi se do 30/09/21
Lokacija — Beograd