The C++ Engineer is responsible for the creation, debugging, maintenance and optimization of the game’s engine, editor and related tools that are used for the game’s development, in order to ensure a smooth production cycle for the entire development team. You will work closely together with the teams that are directly using this technology (Level Design, Game Design and Gameplay teams), in order to develop one of our major AAA titles.
- Participate to the project development on the engine, editor and tools programming side;
- Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and usability of the editor, tools and tool chain as a whole;
- Communicate with the teams that use the technology in order to understand their requirements and to define the implementation and improvement needs;
- Keep the existing engine and tools up to date in accordance with the latest changes occurred in the development pipeline (e.g. new SDKs or middleware versions).
- Good knowledge of C++ programming. Knowledge of C# programming is a big plus;
- Identify development needs in our industry;
- Knowledge about the internal tools used in the video game production pipeline;
- Keen to participate in the development of the junior members of our team;
- Used to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties;
- Fluent in English.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, but most of all you’ll love the atmosphere and our working environment.
Prijavi se do 31/05/18
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas