Big Data Developer
Do you want to work with CPaaS and Mobile Identity products used by customers around the world? Join a high pace and highly dynamic US technology company in Belgrade.TeleSign → profil kompanije
Telesign provides customer identity and engagement solutions for some of the biggest web properties in the World. Changing the way businesses engage with customers and prevent fraud requires the best and brightest minds working together, on a global scale. Would you like to be part of such Team?
We are looking for a Software Developer for the Data Engineering team, working on our Big Data Platform.
What is our Big Data Platform?
We have AWS based platform, hosting our Data Science research environment and delivering one of our core data products – Score.
Score is home-brewed Telesign product which delivers reputation scoring based on phone number intelligence, traffic patterns, machine learning and a global data consortium. After being acquired by BICS, Telesign gained access to 1/5th of international voice traffic which we can use to enhance the current product or create new ones.
Why do we need you?
We need someone eager to work within AWS environment creating processing and application logic which transforms and enriches large amounts of data.
What is under the hood?
AWS serverless services:
- Lambda functions (developed in .NET Core)
- AWS State Machine
- Cloud Formation
- AWS Glue Jobs (developed in Spark using Scala)
What are our plans?
- Finish the initial version of new product flavor.
- Incrementally evolve the solution to gain competitive edge on the Market.
- Continuously improve our Data Science research environment.
- Refactor existing architecture by using micro-services (this is a big one, folks!).
What we expect from you?
- 3+ years of software development experience with OO languages (Scala, C#, Java, Python…).
- Experience with object-oriented programming, design patterns and common algorithms.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
Nice to have
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with AWS development.
- Experience with functional programming.
- Experience of various ETL techniques and frameworks.
- Experience with Spark and Spark Streaming.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- We are profitable Company for last 10 years.
- We don’t do outsourcing.
- We plan our work carefully and with diligence.
- Our developers have opportunity to improve different skills, be that cloud programming skills, increasing applicable knowledge of different types of databases (relational/noSQL), development of wide scope of services, or becoming more proficient in TDD.
- We are using best software development practices (TDD, CI/CD).
- Every developer makes a difference for us.
- We are fun place to work on and we prove that every day.
Prijavi se do 23/09/19
Lokacija — Beograd