Backend Software Developer
Do you want to work with CPaaS and Mobile Identity products used by customers around the world? Join a high pace and highly dynamic US technology company in Belgrade.TeleSign → profil kompanije
- You will build robust backend systems to support core products.
- Work on integrating innovative and modern messaging channels.
- Cooperate with talented and highly experienced professionals to produce excellent code and unit tests.
- Be part of relaxed, motivated and supportive engineering team.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of software development experience with OOP (C++, Python).
- Strong coding skills: Design patterns, Concurrency, Unit tests.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, network protocols, Linux and Relational DB Systems.
- Experience with RESTful services, gRPC and queuing (AMQP) solutions.
- Experience with developing, deploying and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
- Experience in API Gateway + Cognito, ECS/EKS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, CloudWatch and S3.
- Experience with designing scalable, high throughput and highly available applications.
- Experinece in asyncio, tornado and bottle.
- Experience in Redis (Cluster) and Elastic Stack (rsyslog, Logstash, Elastic Search, Kibana) and non-relational databases.
We are offering
- Development opportunities.
- Ability to work on development of highly utilized core systems.
- Ability to work with highly skilled team of software engineers.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package – Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Prijavi se do 26/04/20
Lokacija — Beograd