Backend Developer (Medior, Senior)
Haptiq AS is a software company moving from start-up to scale-up. We believe that automating content creation for virtual and augmented reality applications is the key that will enable people and organizations to harvest the enormous possibilities inherit in these technologies.
You will join an entrepreneurial setting with a small but very innovative and competent engineering team. Our development projects vary in scope and character but have the same focus; support our customer in challenging situations. Quality in our products is therefore essential.
Responsibilities and task:
- Participate in forming our backend solutions
- Design and setup databases
- Develop and maintain tools for data handling and analysis
- Develop and maintain API access points in conjunction with our front-end team
- Develop and maintain our systems on cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure
- Ensure security and integrity within our systems
- This position reports directly to our CTO
- Bachelor or Master in computer science, informatics or similar with high academic scores
- 2+ years experience working within a software development team
- Strong interest for working within innovative software environments
- Experience or interest for database design and modelling
- Experience with Git or similar
- Experience with cloud solutions such as AWS/Azure
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience dealing with and handling security
- Solid working knowledge of one or more languages: C#, ,NET, Python or Java
- Experience with both HTTPs and tcp/udp protocols
- Solid spoken and written knowledge of English
As a person you are structured, a problem solver and goal oriented. You enjoy and work well within a team. You are service-minded and interested in new trends and innovations. You are motivated and understand the risks inherent in working for a start-up.
What we offer:
- You will join a team developing one of the worlds most advanced AR/VR software systems and your contribution will be an important part in this work.
- We’re a start-up working on innovative technologies within some of the fastest growing technologies today giving the opportunity for career growth.
- This is a full-time position with a permanent employment contract
- You will have our office in Novi Sad as your workplace.
Expected start date – September 2021.