We make and run software for companies across a variety of industries – with roots in banking/finance, the company has continuously evolved, expanding into gaming, sports betting, healthcare and the civil service.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a talented Back-End Developer. You would become part of our back-end team, tasked with developing our new betting platform, developed entirely in-house.
Your main role will be to work as a member of experienced team, on designing and developing sport betting solution based on micro-service principles.
- Professional experience in web services development;
- Strong knowledge with integrating external systems and APIs;
- Proficiency in at least one of the programming languages for Back-End development, such as Go (preferred), Java, .NET, C++
- Experience with relational databases including database design;
- Good knowledge of web application security concepts;
- Experience with high transaction and high throughput systems;
- Experience with various types of testing (unit, integration, load, performance);
- Good knowledge of distributed version control systems like Git.
The following would be a bonus:
- Experience with Linux and Docker containers;
- Familiarity with continuous integration and application performance monitoring tools;
- Experience with messaging systems, Kafka is preferred;
- A degree to BS/MS level, in Computer-Science, Electronics, Mathematics or similar.
We are looking for people with strong analytical skills, who are keen to work with new technologies like Go. Good verbal and written English is preferred, as we work with international companies.
What We Offer
- Stability is important – we offer positions with permanent status, where you can hone your skills and thrive;
- Very competitive pay structure;
- Flexibility and work-life balance; whether you like an early or late start – there is a place for you here;
- Welcoming atmosphere around the office, with a multinational team full of experienced and helpful colleagues;
- Socializing – including company excursions and office parties, mini concerts.