We are looking for an experienced Android Developer who is ready to join our growing team!
- 2+ years experience developing Android Applications
- Profund knowledge programming in Java or/and Kotlin
- Good knowledge of using some of the most popular 3rd party libraries (Retrofit, Glide, EventBus…)
- Experience with Android Architecture Components
- Experience using Gradle and Android Studio
- Experience following and implementing software design patterns
- Good knowledge of Git
- Experience with WebRTC is a huge plus
- Lead individual project priorities, deadlines, and work
- Work with the product team to understand and deliver on their requirements
- Design, develop, test, deploy new applications as well as maintaining, integrating, and improving existing applications
- Participate in preparing business cases, requirements documents, and product roadmaps for the Android platform
- Attend and participate in meetings and multi-disciplinary committees as required
Why you’ll love working here?
- Competitive salary and career growth.
- A chance to be part of a casual but highly professional environment
- An exciting work environment, including innovative digital projects for interesting clients
- Modern and cozy offices in Belgrade
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- The positive working atmosphere amongst competent, highly motivated, and open-minded colleagues
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events
- Soft-drinks, Birthday cake, etc :)
It’s time for you.
Our hiring process is made to look far more beyond the skills in your resume, we are looking for creative thinkers that will up the whole game at our office. Here you can find some currently open positions, as we said, we’re always on the hunt for our next Qwertifyan.
Send us your CV using the form below.
For more information about Qwertify, please check out our website.