Digital Atrium DOO
Digital Atrium is a software development company focused on mobile technologies and IoT. We are a group of hardworking engineers who love to make highly useful mobile apps. After 15+ years in this job we’ve learned how to listen, act like professionals, and do our jobs fair and square. We’re based in Novi Sad, a city of good food and warm hospitality.
Growing up in a multicultural environment (surrounded by more than 5 nationalities and 5 languages) made us citizens of the world. If you’re seeking a cultural fit, people from Novi Sad are the ones you’re looking for.
If you enjoy working with people who have:
- A weird sense of humor
- Their own parking lot and perks like table tennis (they all say that)
- So many professionally challenging projects that’ll fire up your brain cells…
Then Digital Atrium might just be the team for you!
People come here to stay… And advance their career path. Most of the team has been here for 5+ years. No job-hoppers. Because everything we do is long-term and strategic. We do invest in our people. They stay here because we provide them with:
- highly challenging projects,
- tons of educational material,
- and respectable career advancement paths.
We can design application architecture, create wireframes and working prototypes, taking care of the full life cycle of your product. We can also provide a complete user experience solution along with UI and all necessary design assets.
You are a passionate professional who wants to work in a stimulating environment backed by a modern and well-established front-end stack. You have spent at least 5 years obsessing about front-end technologies and delivering amazing web applications.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible Android developer with the ability to work on multiple and varied projects.
We expect that you are:
- A team player
- A person who has an attention to details
- Focused on quality
- A person who knows how to communicate with colleagues and clients
- Patient, precise and organized
- A person who has a desire for learning and improving
- Over 2 years of experience in working with Android OS
- Excellent knowledge of the development of Android apps with Java/Kotlin
- Experience with various storage options in Android
- Have a strong foundation of OOP concepts
- Experience in consuming RESTful web services and async programming in Android
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Good understanding of design patterns and data structures
- Ability to write highly readable and reusable code that is easy to understand and maintain
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English knowledge (writing and communication)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
Nice to have:
- Experience in some project management & bug tracking tool (Jira preferable)
- VCS knowledge (GitHub preferable)
- Worked on at least one application that is live on Google Play Store
- Familiar with Android Architecture Components
- Knowledge of the development of iOS apps with Objective-C/Swift is a plus
- Experience with AOSP source code and building images
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours/remote work.
- Modern casual working environment to help you be productive
- Permanent employment
- Working on complex systems development
- Personal development plans, a mentoring program, training, education, and certifications
- Business travel opportunities
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- The parking lot for your car
- Private health insurance
- 20-25 of vacation days