Working time: 6 hours/day (30 hours/week)
Experience: 3+ years of Android development in a product group
- Design, produce and deliver software to improve the reliability, scalability, performance, security, efficiency, etc., of a service.
- Contribute to fixing, enhancing, and supporting our apps in production.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address all requirements needed to run enterprise-grade apps.
- Participate actively in code reviews, bug/issue triage with the feature teams, and support well-informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Review and influence ongoing design, architecture, standards, and methods for developing apps.
- Demonstrated excellence in coding and technical communication
- Demonstrated problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent knowledge of Java and Kotlin programming languages
- Experience in owning the responsibility of components or feature areas
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline, or four years of equivalent software engineering work experience
- The ability to multitask while balancing short-term and long-term tasks
- Strong customer focus and data-driven approach
- End-to-end Delivery and Innovation
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent collaboration and team-player skills
- A great team with start-up spirit and high flexibility with only 6 hours of working time
- Exciting projects with millions of users all over the world
- Our work culture is characterized by focus and efficiency. We do not work overtime
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of space for personal development, direct communication, and flexible working hours
- Exciting team buildings and events several times per year and much more
Sounds like you?
Ready to bring our apps to the next level together and help people worldwide live healthier lives?
Then, we’re looking forward to receiving your application! Please provide the following:
- Your CV
- A cover letter explaining who you are and why you would like to work at Ascendik