Agile Portfolio Manager
SKS365 Group is a dynamic, growing company looking for talent in Belgrade. Our flagship brand planetwin365 is one of the fastest growing sports betting and casino portals and the SKS365 group is known as a leading betting and gaming establishment.→ http://sks365.com/
The portfolio manager role ensures: that strategic initiatives (essential for our companies continued growth) are governed and coordinated through the Product and Technology delivery lifecycle and then fully implemented within the business, that the current state and health of these strategic initiatives is understood and communicated, that items in the portfolio are completed end-to-end and that the resulting costs and benefits expected from these initiatives were in-line with expectations.
- Close working relationship with the Director of Product and Technology to establish and communicate PDLC framework based on SAFE (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Promoting harmonisation and collaboration throughout the technical teams for all projects that your portfolio leads.
- Ensuring that technology activities are planned and coordinated for all projects within their delivery domain. (Planning, Executing and Control of Projects).
- 5 or more years of experience within digital technology positions or relevant area of digitally focused business (portfolio management, project/program management, resource management, financial analysis)
- Three or more years of experience in which one or more of the following occurred:
- Execution of multiple large projects
- Strategic thinking and leadership, with strong abilities in relationship management
- Managing resources to meet goals across multiple projects and competing priorities
- Leading multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups
- Developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Strong analytical and communication skills with ability to develop executive level communications
- Comfort handling big projects in early stages, where requirements may be changing
- Able to independently drive resolution of issues and challenges with a variety of stakeholders around the group
What We Offer:
- Excellent remuneration package, Company bonus and other benefits
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company offering defined career progression opportunities and a longterm clear career path
- Work in dynamic environment in our modern offices in New Belgrade near Ušće
- Free coffee and fruits
Prijavi se do 21/01/18
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas